FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1985 Cruisers Inc. Vee Sport with twin mercruiser 230 Alpha 1's. It has an old transom mount Mopar corrosion system in it that doesn't work anymore. I am going to replace it with a new Mercathode transom mount system but I don't know if I need 1 system or 1 for each drive?
My friend has a 1992 Mercruiser 4.3 Carb with Alpha 1 Gen 2. The boat runs great but after sitting for two or three days it is almost impossible to start, he has to pour gas down the carb to get it started and this takes 2 or 3 tries. It seems like the gas is draining from the fuel line (which...