FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Gentlemen,
I have a 1973 SeaRay with a Mercruiser 888 / Ford 302 in it. It produces a lot of blue oil smoke, at any time it is running, under all conditions. No idea on engine hours, but compression is in the 120's across the board. Somehow, I don't think the rings are at fault. I replaced...