FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased a 15 hp motor with electric start for my older 14 ft MirroCraft boat. Do I need more than one 12 v battery? I have a MinnKota Endura C2 50lb thrust trolling motor and an older Eagle 128 fishfinder. I plan to add bow and stern running lights.
Can I run start the motor...