FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All
Engine is a 1986-7 MCM 4 cylinder 224 cu in. 190hp.
Had the boat out a few days ago after several false starts earlier a few week ago. Thanks to everyone's help.
Full tank of fuel 27 gal. After a half hour of warm up time, we headed out the Oakland estuary into SF bay, flat water...
Hello All
I'm in the process of installing new SL3 controls so that I can have some throttle control during cold start ups.
I believe I have 33C cables and so I'm using the recommended holes on the levers. Now the real problem. Using the mercruser manual, I'm not making any progress in getting...
Hello All
I have a real stickler of a problem. Having read Don S execellant guide for trouble shooting, I thought maybe I had the problem under control. But that is not the case. I assumed that because I had an intermittent starting problem I should replace the 3 position switch. That did not...