FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is the only response I've gotten, kinda wish others would help out a little.
Failing that
, the main thing I have going for myself is that I'm a retired mechanic and millwright with a degree in electronics. I know all the different sounds to listen for. If I fin d anything wrong then I'm...
Hi everybody, I'm brand new here. I just put a down payment on 84 Thundercraft 230 or at least that's what the size on motor are and length of the boat is. I bought it pending sea trial.
Can any body let me know what to watch out for?
I have a life time with sail boats.
I just wonder if there...
Having the batteries in parallel means you have to have the ALT the same.
3 feed wires will destroy that new ALT and/or a battery.
I've seen a battery blow a fender off on an older car.
JUST One feed wire of about 6 gauge.
Deep cycle batteries would work with just 2 batteries
If your going with the wind, put your bow high in the air. your motor is too small, but if thats what you want to do, then all the power to ya!
check the panel on the back of the boat for load weight and capacity.
If you just troll along things will work better for ya.
Remeber SAFETY FIRST!!!