FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1967 Johnson 60 HP Super Sea Horse manual shift that needs motor parts but the lower unit all appears to be pretty good. And I found a 1967 Johnson 80 HP electric shift with reverse problems. My question is this. Can I change lower units without too much trouble, or is there something I...
My family just purchased our first boat. The MN license says it is a 1969 16'0" Naden. I can find no ID tag or stamped numbers on it anywhere. It needs a complete restoration, small crack at rivets in bottom of hull, few leeky rivets, much mouse damage to seats and styrofoam. We have stripped...