FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hi too all,
I am having a problem with my boat and I do not know what it is. First of all I own a Wellcraft 18' Sportman 2000 with a 150hp Evinrude 00' commercial. I notice every time I move the throttle forward or backwards I hear a beep and the OIL LED turns ON (a red light). If I turn the...
Hi too all,
I am having a problem with my boat and I do not know what it is. First of all I own a Wellcraft 18' Sportman 2000 with a 150hp Evinrude commercial. I notice every time I turn the engine on I hear a horn and the OIL LED turns ON (a red light). If I turn the engine off and back on, it...
Hi too all,
I am having a problem with my boat and I do not know what it is. First of all I own a Wellcraft 18' Sportman 2000 with a 150hp Evinrude commercial. I notice every time I turn the engine on I hear a horn and the OIL LED turns ON (a red light). If I turn the engine off and back on, it...