FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I tried googling around but can find a single place that sells parts for Hurricane deck boats online.
Any ideas???
I need a front right grab rail that got bented by an other boat.
I have a 2002 Fun Deck 226R.
Hi guys,
I just sold my 17' Bowrider because I want something with way more room, more stable and better suited for fishing. I was thinking about a Pontoon boat first but their lack of speed made me decide to go with a deck boat.
I'm really interested in the Hurricane FunDeck serie...
Engine wont start anymore (no spark on all cylinders) and I want to check if it's a kill switch problem. trouble shooting guide tells me to disconnect the black/yellow wire at the pack.
1. Where is it on this engine? Couldnt find it yesterday (i only found the blk/vellow wire going to the...
Never had a problem with this motor since I got the boat few months ago.
Just came back from vacation and wanted to take the boat out today.Haven't take the boat out in like 5 weeks but it started almost right away in my driveway. When at the ramp, impossible to start it again. Thought it was...
Hi I bought a Maxum boat with 1994 Force 120HP engine.
Here are the compression numbers: 115,119,120,120.
Look like it's a little low but are these normal numbers for a 15years old engine? Will I still Be ok for few years of before needing to rebuild top end?
Hi I'm new to boating (well had a jet boat for few months before) so pardon me if it's a noob questions;
I just bought a used boat with outboard engine.It came with one marine starting battery. There is room and connectors for a second battery under an other seat.
-Should I buy the same exact...
Hi just found this awesome forum.
Going to look at a 97 bayliner Capri 1800 tomorrow and it have the force 120hp motor.
Don't know anything about this motor.What do I need to particulary look at?
I have a compression gage and going to do a compression test.What should the numbers be for this...