FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
All,
I've been lurking for a while and have learned quite a bit so I decided to join. This is my 1st post.
Anyway, I purchased an '89 Bass Tracker to restore for my oldest son, who has dreams of becoming a pro bass fisherman.
As I am removing the cap, I have every part loose except for the...