FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Has anybody installed a Ski hook on there 19? If you have can you post some picture of where and how you braced it, I would like to install one on top of the rear deck centered behind the center exhaust port.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Fred
Hello all, we just purchased a 1974 19 HT 165HP. The hard top is coral red and haul is off white. All the seats are original but pretty faded with some tears. I bought the boat to use for fishing and a lake cruiser for my wife and I. I'm working thru some issues but fill pretty good overall...