FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys. I have a 2000 Mercury 25hp 2-stroke. For a non-important reason, I had to remove the cover on the back of the motor that surrounds the spark plugs. Its the same cover that the themostat housing bolts up to. Anyways, now the gasket is trashed and I need a new one. But...I have no idea...
I've got a 2002 Mercury 25hp 2 stroke. I had the motor on a 14/40 riveted jon and it ran like a champ. Well a few weeks ago I upgraded to a 16/48 Lowe. This is a duck boat. I'm going to have it fully loaded (about 900 lbs) pretty regularly. With that said, I've noticed something while driving...
I picked up a '71 Cherokee 16' fiberglass with a '68 40 horse rude and the old guy says he hasn't ran the boat since summer 2006. He told me the points had burn up/melted so he had it fixed but not long after it did the same thing again. It has sat since. I know this is not much information but...