FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just pulled my 4.3 engine for my winter project here in NH,its in the garage ready to be put on stand for me to swap everything external over to a rebuilt longblock.Could someone refer me to a reputable source of a rebuilt engine?I have been price shopping online.I have found Rapido marine and...
Planning to replace my freeze damaged 1986 4.3 with a rebuilt longblock .Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier based on personal experience ?I am located in NH . I have looked at rapido and michigan motors thus far.Also,can someone tell me the headroom needed above the transom to pull...
Just got my first boat at age 56. She is a 1986 Ebko Biarritz 20 ft. With 205mercruiser. The boat was improperly winterized and split the port side exhaust manifold. The boat has 465 hrs.It is freshwater lake boat in NH. It hasn't been in water in 2 years. I ordered manifold.I don't see any...