FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I have a 2003 20' Baja Outlaw. On the bench seat there appears to be mold underneath the fabric. The discolor is only happening on the yellow part of the fabric. The white fabric has none. It appears to be subsurface. I have tried cleaning it with Marykate Spray Away, recommended by...
Hello All and Happy New Year.
Before I can put my baby completely to bed I need to look into my ignition switch. The switch has three positions, OFF, RUN, START. When going from run to start the key should go back to the run position once I release the key from the start position. This is...
I have a 2002 Eagle dual tandem trailer. Yesterday while hooking up the lights with a 7 plug to 4 plug converter all my trailer lights failed. All my tow vehicles lights operate properly (though maybe I blew a fuse). What could be the cause of failure for all the trailer lights (no turn, no...
Hello All.
First time poster and boat owner. I purchased a 2003 Baja Outlaw 20' with a 5.0 L Mercruiser 260 HP Alpha One outdrive. Current prop is a stainless steel Vengeance 21P. WOT advertised between 4600-5000 RPM. Boat hits these numbers.
Prop is great for going fast. Easily 60 mph...