FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Group....I need your help. I've got a 261 Four Winns Liberator with twin 460 Cobra engines. When I'm running the boat at moderate and high speed I hear a high pitch fluttering sound. A friend of mine who has a Baja told me it was the exhausts. It's a constant and not particularly loud noise. I...
I've got a 88 Four Winns 261 Liberator with twin 460 Cobras and 22pitch stainless props. Got my GPS out and at 4200 rpms I'm going 49 mph. Played with the tilt/trim a bit but no improvement increasing the mph's. I was told this boat runs 71 mph by the previous owner. This boat weighs 5500 lbs. I...
My Liberator has twin 460 Cobras and I hear a noise like a high pitch flutter sound (sort of like a automatic card shuffling machine).A buddy who owns a Baja rode with me and he said he was sure it was the exhausts. Anybody else experience this?