FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just wondering if anyone can help here a little (you all have helped out a bunch already, sorry for so many questions!!). Well I thought I had a gas delivery problem, and still might. I bought an external tank and new hose filled it with 6gallons and a quart of oil and put it on the boat (I...
Since I am having trouble getting my motor running and it seems to be a fuel supply issue I want to look into the fuel system. First I would like to know what the hole in about a foot from the stern of the boat on the starboard side is for? I originally thought it was for the fuel tank vent...
Bought a boat a little less than a month ago, a 1992 Spectrum 1706 with a 90 horse Force. I took the boat out for its maiden voyage yesterday with the family and could not get the motor to start :confused: I have heard the motor run 2 times before, once when I bought the boat and once when I...
Hi, I am new here. Been lurking for a while and made the plunge and bought a boat. I picked up a 1992 Spectrum 1706 with a 90hp Force out board. I have always liked the looks of the Spectrum boats and I found one on craigslist a little less than a month ago. Cant really find a whole lot of...