FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 1985 150hp crossflow. Just rebuilt. I used a simple wiring harness that came off the motor. come to find out rectifier was bad. I got one off of Ebay. It is an Air Cooled Rectifer. I checked all my grounds. Everyone is good. Motor will turn over but no spark. Tried it a few times and...
I am building a Johnson 200hp Crossflow. I had the cylinders .030 over and the intake & exhaust ported. Want to make it a 225. I have 3 set of carbs for johnson v6 motors. 1 of them is supposed to be 225hp carbs. How can i tell which are which. 2 sets have jets in them. Jets say 33 on them...
Actually have 2 questions. First. I am building a johnson 200hp. got a new gasket kit. The reed valve gaskets are self adheasive on 1 side. what part do they stick to. the reeds or intake manifold. and question 2, the gaskets that go between the top plate on the heads. should i permatex them...