FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1961 Custom Craft Sea Ray Rebuild
Hey, your boat looks real nice! I am planning on starting to restore my boat next week sometime. It is similar to yours, was in the family since it was bought (1965 winner). I have a question about how you removed the cap. I attached a few pics to help. Do...
I have a winner sprite that has been sitting in my parents front yard for some time now, and I want to get it running again! I am pretty sure it is a 1979 (based on the serial #, is that correct?). It is from 1950's to the 60's. I have been reading on this forum and have found a lot of helpfull...