FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I snapped my cable performing a failed submarine move. The reverse buckets do not move at all when I move into reverse. I believe the shifter is stuck in Forward, as the buckets are "open" in neutral and forward. The boat does start fine in neutral and work fine when I shift into forward...
Hi, I hit a rock going a few mph. It scrapped a good chunk of fiberglass off the boat and I can see the metal beneath. Can you tell me how serious this is? Images attached.