FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The logic that has gotten me to this point is that I like to fish, my wife likes to read, we both like to scuba dive. That lead us to determine a fish/cruise pontoon boat with the two fish seats in the rear for trolling and to be removed giving us more room by the ladder for diving. I can only...
The logic that has gotten me to this point is that I like to fish, my wife likes to read, we both like to scuba dive. That lead us to determine a fish/cruise pontoon boat with the two fish seats in the rear for trolling and to be removed giving us more room by the ladder for diving. I can only...