FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have had my 2000 mercury optimax 200hp since new. Last season I started to notice at full throtle It cuts out for a second. I have had it in the shop and they found the fuel pump ground loose they tightened and said it is fixed. It is not and they have no clue what it is. It doesn't happen...
I have a 17 foot crestliner alum duck and fishing boat and i fish lake and rivers. Before i got a jet lowwer end for rivers i banged up a few props. now that i don't have to watch my prop I would like to go ss. I have a merc 2005 4 stroke 60 hp is it worth going ss? if so do I stay with same...
I found a 2003 bass cat with a mariner 2.5 200 hp thought was 2003 found out it's 1993. Tried new plugs new fuel new oil and she started right up but sounded bad. So i tried to check comp all tested 120 except 1 tested 30 top left sound like big trouble? also boat sat 3 years.