FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So about a year ago I bought a 1985 Thunder Craft SS with a 2.5L motor. First thing I did was pull the motor and go through it, marked all the wires and cables with different colored zipties. After the motor was gone through I put it back in and hooked all the wires back up. It sat all winter...