FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Guys...First off thanks for any advice, I took the carbs off today and in the bottom motor port that the carb bolts too, something was in there. It looked like a round hollow cylinder like piece about one inch long and it was brown and frail like it had been in gas for a while. I am having...
Hey guys. I have some problems and i believe they involve my coil pack but i am not sure. My engine runs fine out of the water but then when i get it in the water, it only runs about half speed. I fixed a fuel leak around my primer and i thought that would cure my problems but it did not. My...
First time poster here, hopefully someone who knows more about motors then me can help. I recently took my boat out for the first time this year and i had some issues. The motor is not idling right at all. It is very rough and it ultimately dies if you don't throttle up. When i do give it gas...