FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Re: Bimini Top
So I ordered the replacement parts from Pontoon Specialists and they came yesterday while I was at the FD. Got home from the FD this morning and these are the parts that I got/ordered. Part E and H for ($45.62 shipped). Part H is the replacement frame and part E is the 3 inch...
I have broken the front arm on my Pontoon Bimini top. It is the 1 inch square aluminum frame. Is there anywhere online I can order just the arm/Frame and not have to buy a whole new top. Thank you for the help.
So I sold my Fish n Ski a few months ago and recently bought my 2nd boat. It is a pontoon and one of the bunks on the trailer needs to be replaced. The guy I bought from has replace one the other bunks and did not put bunk carpet on it. After reading several threads, I now know not to use...