FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am an all around fisherman who likes to fish for it all. I am looking for a jet boat, aluminum, 19 to 24 feet that I can use in rocky rivers, but that can also be used in the bay. The preferred design would have a fishing platform in the front and back like a bass boat as well as four seats in...