FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was wondering if steering/throttle controls are manufacturer specific or are they universal? Also if they are universal what do I need to know before buying them? If they are not universal where would be the best place to find them for the motor I have?
I have this 14ft Lund trihull boat. I know the whole back of the boat/transom is rotted not sure how far down it is rotted though. My question is (I think I already know the answer) if it isn't rotted all the way down to the floor should I just cut out the rot and replace it or just cut out the...