FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was testing my new motor out this winter and the hose was full of ice. I ran it about 3 minutes and the temp started to rise to the halfway mark then a puff of smoke came out of the exuast. I shut it down cleared the hose and started it up again. It seamed to run ok but for the first time ever...
Hey guys, I Just bought a new 3.O GM marine crate motor. The motor doesn't just bolt in like I was told. It came with a 14 in flywheel vs a 12 3/4. I know I should of done the research beforehand but here I am. I bought a 14 in flywheel coupler and put the bellhousing on and now the starter...