FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello folks. I've recently upgraded my 35hp chrysler for a 55hp yamaha BE 663.
I can't find any helpful info like wiring diagrams and user manuals etc. Google just throws back other search engines that have no hits. Annoying.
Also it's got a 100.1 mix ratio but I've seen people say they run...
Hello folks. I am again after a quick bit of info.
I have an orange wire and a purple wire coming off the main ignition bundle. Are these temp and tach wires? If so which is which? If not what are they for?? Its a 1971 35hp.
Also is it a 50:1 fuel/oil mix?
Thank you in advance.
Dan.
Evening folks. I've got a fletcher 14ft arrowflyte that I will be putting my 1971 35hp chrysler onto. It originally had pully steering but I've just got of eBay a teleflex safe-t helm an cable.
Now probably a silly question but do I just attach the connection to the centre if the engine? Or...
Morning folks. I have just got a US Marine single shift engine remote to replace my two lever remote on my '71 35hp Chrysler. I have no idea how to change gear with it though! Only one of the cables move so I'm assuming that's the throttle. If someone would let me know what's supposed to happen...
Hello folks. I've got a Fletcher Arrowflyte and want to put a bench seat in the front but I'm having trouble figuring out how to attach the back to the base. I making them from scratch as i like a challenge.
Seems us English don't like to make anything and some kind of hinge system is hard to...