FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Is there any one out there that might be so kind that they might fax me the wiring diagram for a 1991 250 TURP. I don't have proper diargram. and am confused regarding the oil alarm as I am trying to use my 88 200 existing harness.<br /><br />elcjr@darientel.net fax 912 267-6902
I have just bought a rebuilt 250 Yamaha 1991 TUPP. I have a 1989 200 Yamaha currently on boat. Question is can I use my current wiring harness and gages now instaled plugs look different. there is one which is Square. Is ther is an adpater out there or will I have to buy new or used wiring...
I have the a 1989 Thompson w/a V8 Chevy w/ 280 outdrive. had boat one year have records from previous owner with maintenance history.no mention of current problem. Recently I noticed water intering boat through the steering arm shaft.When boat was pulled found exessive slack in the steering arm...
I am taking on water at the steering yoke. have ordered necessary parts to change out seals and bushings. unit had a "tail Fin" could this have contribted to problem ? Is this an unusal condition?<br />Thanks
I have a 1988 Yamaha 200 that I have a overheating problem at idle of about 5 to 10 minute time If I troll below 800 rpm.alarm sounds, raising RPM will drop temp below alarm. I have replaced the Thermostats and water pump impller.If I remove the strainers and put on monkey-ears during flushing...
I have a 1988 Yamaha 200 that I have a overheating problem at idle of about 5 to 10 minute time If I troll below 800 rpm.alarm sounds, raising RPM will drop temp below alarm. I have replaced the Thermostats and water pump impller.If I remove the strainers and put on monkey-ears during flushing...
I am looking for a mounting bracket for a Ray Jefferson "Telescan 2000" a older CRT color machine <br />. sold boat did not remove bracket and can not locate buyer. also interested in purchasing Good dive tanks recent certification.