FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
We just bought a used pontoon , and took it for our first cruise today . The warning buzzer kept going off , usually when I got over 20 rpms, but not always . Some times while we were at idle . Water was coming out the pee tube . I can't find anything in the manual about the buzzer . Low water...
Hi , new to the site . I have a 1961 merc 150 (15) hp and I can not find anyone in central Fl to repair the water pump . I have the impeller but no mercury service shop around owns the tools required to replace it . Any ideas on where to buy , or rent these tools ? I'm told it take 3 deferent...