FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Having a hard time locating a couple of items:
1. The Century sticker/decal emblem that goes before the Century decal on both sides of boat. Does anyone know where I can get it or does anyone have a high resolution image I can use to have a print shop recreate?
2. Support arm for foredeck...
I'm cleaning up my 97 Century 2100 Walkaround and having a hard time finding the Port and Starboard decal set for it as well as a foredeck hatch adjustable arm. Anyone know where I can get OEM decals or replicas for this boat? How about that adjustable arm? I'd hate to replace the hatch as it...
I have an 03 Johnson 115 4s. Starts fine and idles fine will even go WOT fine for a while then starts sputtering. It will not shut off but continue to sputter. I can bring it back to idle and open it up a little and may or may not sputter right away.
What could be the problem? Where do I start?