FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello , I have a problem with my chrysler 55hp ( 559h8k ) motor, he sparks in one, and i have try to change Ignition Coil and they both work, what can be wrong?
Best regards.
Elfar Mar
hi, I have a Chrysler motor 55hp (559h8k) , and I'm having trouble with the spark plugn and turn just a single spark plug, I think the module, capacitor, or trigger COIL-compliance is gone? , where can I find replacement parts?
best regards.
Elfarv