FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok, Im currently on vacation, but when I return I will be tearing the hubs down again.... lol and I will take some detailed photos to post to actually show you guys what I am talking about. And maybe they are not called Sure Lube spindles, thats what I gathered from an online forum. I know that...
I have a 1993 stratos bass boat with the original trailer. I came with the Sure Lube spindles. They use a dust cap with the zerk fitting made into them. You pump grease into the cap which forces grease through the outer bearing filling the cavitiy in the middle then pushing grease through the...