FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Decarbed this afternoon and here are my current "warm" compression # on my 87' Evinrude XP 200
1- 95
2- 100
3- 90
4- 85
5- 90
6- 85
Manual states that there should not be a variation of more than 15psi....I am within those limits but wanted a second opinion.
I've been having problems with the...
Got a guy near my office that has a 2000 Evinrude Ficht 225 that tore up his transom. The boat is trash, but at $1,000 could this be a decent deal?
Assume no history on the motor accept that it ripped up his transom really good last time he took it out. He says it fired right up last season...
No seafoam at west marine here in Dallas, TX they stopped carrying it because of the ethanol. They said quickleen by quicksilver is the new stuff.....can i use this instead for decarb?
First...sweet site...I have found myself glued to the site for the past week!
I want a project! I currently own an 87' Evinrude XP 200 on the back of my Astroglass. It runs ok.
I found an 89' XP 200 from a guy that is replacing it to get back on the water sooner rather than later. It has...