FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Is there any way to remove a very seized piston by sacrificing the piston to save the cylinder, I have tried penetrating oil,brake fluid heat and the piston won't move a bit
I agree I took it off a while ago and replaced the seals that had gasket maker on them,also the engine has an quick connecter where you can connect an external tank
So I got this outboard for free from a friend for a boat I bought and cleaned the motor up and ran it for the first time again in almost 10 years the motor ran great at first but after a few minutes of running it would run out of fuel in the fuel filter ,the only way to keep it going is to keep...