FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2002 mercury 90 hp two stroke. I rebuilt the motor this past winter and took in out in the spring and it ran great. I haven't taken it out in a few months so I took it out yesterday. The boat ran great for a while and I thought but then it would not rev past 4000 rpms. So I thought...
I already removed the oiler gear but now I'm looking for a step by step for removing the alarm and anything else I may need. My computer is broke and I tried to do a search on my phone but it was tough so thanks in advance for anyone that can help.
I have a 2002 mercury two stroke I'm finishing up on a rebuild and I have a few wires that I'm not sure how they hook up. I have a diagram but I don't think it is the right one. A wiring diagram would be greatly appreciated. The serial number is OT481533.
I'm rebuilding a 2002 mercury 90 hp 2 stroke. On the side of the engine block there is a couple of lines with a brass check valve. I didn't realize it was a check valve and I'm not sure which direction it should go. The lines connect to a nipple connection coming out of the side of the block...
I have a 90 hp mercury off a 2002 bass tracker pro 185. Long story short I'm rebuilding the engine and I have never done this before. Anyway I bought a used connecting rod off eBay. The original connecting rod says AT 646-818846 and on the other side of the rod it has the number 89. The one...