FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am installing a new depth finder on my new boat. The boat is an Xpress Xp16SC (Side Console) with a 50 HP Yamaha. I just bought a new Hummingbird Piranha MAX 170 Depth Finder.
My question is..... What is the transom angle of my boat? The installation of this new depth finder depends on...
I got a new boat for Christmas. It is an Xpress XP16SC and has a 50hp Yamaha. Yesterday I took it out for its inaugural trip on the Neches River in Southeast Texas. The river is low right now and my trip was a total 1000% disaster. I am so bummed and down on this boat. It drug bottom the entire...
I got a new boat for Christmas. It is an Xpress XP16SC and has a 50hp Yamaha. Yesterday I took it out for its inaugural trip on the Neches River in Southeast Texas. The river is low right now and my trip was a total 1000% disaster. I am so bummed and down on this boat. It drug bottom the...