FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1992 monark 24' pontoon. I think one of the toons might have water in it. I am thinking about drilling a hole in the back of each toon so that i can drain them. Then weld a fitting in there so that i can reseal them..... My question is. I believe that the pontoons are chambered does...
My tilt trim broke three of the five bolts off of the trim cylinder. Replaced the bolts, filled with ATF. Now the cylinder is stuck in the out position and nothing works tilt/trim. Motor runs but nothing moves.