FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm new to this site and I was just wondering if anybody knew of a kit to convert an 80s model suzuki dt 40 to a tiller handle. I recently acquired a bass boat with this motor on it for free and the only this salvageable is the motor and I want to put it on my duck boat. Any help is greatly...