FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That's my issue. When I turn it to the pop up position, it only pops up about an 1/8". usually when I do that it pops up about 3/4' so I can grab the cap and unscrew it. I've read google posts with same issue, says spring is broken, but none of them mention anything to do to get it unstuck, but...
I have a 2008 pathfinder with a pop up gas cap stuck in the down position. I googled the issue and saw lots of folks with same cap, stuck either up or down due to broken spring. Not one mentioned how or if there is a way to open it when it won't pop up. Thank you in advance for any ideas.