FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thank you for the quick reply..
I backed the pontoon up a steep grade.. I can hear the water peculating to the front of the log.. There is a pinhole leak where water is coming out at the front bottom of the log. There must be an additional leak as I find it hard to believe that much water would...
My starboard pontoon tube/log started filling with water. There isn't a drain plug but there are two inlets ontop of the tube near the center (which is why I assume there is a front and back compartment).
The inlets have a red plastic cap on them. Inside these inlets is a smaller hole large...
Hello everyone,
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I have a japan Mariner 40BE outboard motor that just will not stay running. I can get it to start and it will idle for maybe 15 seconds then just idles down and quits. If I run it in gear and throttle up and down (rev it) I can get...
Hello all,
I want a budget replacement prop for my motor but I can't find a match using the serial number. The number on the prop is 48-73136-13. I am not sure but I am thinking this is a 10 3/8 x 13? If so, do I just find another prop that is 10 3/8 x 13 or do I need to know anything else for...