FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Gheenoe classic and I'm going to mount a new (to me) 25hp Mercury long shaft on it. I'm also going to get a CMC tilt/trim for it. I now have a home made jack plate that raises the motor 3" above the transom.
My questions are: If I mount the CMC to the jack plate heigh enough to...
I just bought a used '99 25hp mercury (tracker).
It has elect. start and remote control. I would like to find a used power tilt/ trim setup for the motor. Is there one made for the motor by Mercury? If so,
what would be a good source? Money is a factor.
Thanks in advance,
Doug