FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took the carburetor in to a shop that had a engine set up to run my carburetor to be truthful once he could duplicate the poor running after startup I already knew I was going to rebuild. i didn't ask if the floats were sticking or what specifically was the problem . They didn't recommend...
I took carburetor in for testing and rebuild. They were able to duplicate poor running after startup. He said a lot of build up and sticking. As part of rebuild i want to upgrade to electric choke. Where would I get 12v source for coil without having to run wire from fuse box. Can I come off...
I just bought this used 93 bayliner capri. It would start fine and run good but after a short time it hesitate and shut down and would be unable to start until waiting a while. As part of maintenance I replaced fuel filter fuel pump and anti siphon valve. It starts up right away in beginning...