FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi I have a 1996 Godfrey 24x24 Pontoon with a Mercury Force 120 Motor.
The Serial number and any identifiable numbers are not on the Plate. It appears to be totally blank.
Is there another location to find serial numbers?
I tried to find a FAQ, but didn't succeed.
Thanks
I'm Trying to...