FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a 1987 Evinrude. I am thinking about putting it on a Tracker Pro Deep V that had a 40 HP motor on it. I have a kicker motor and normally 3passengers and gear. I was wondering what size prop I should put on the Evinrude. Also, I was wondering if a hydraulic lift and setback would...