FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I have posted before and now I will try again. I have what seems to be a common issue with these engines! Here is what is going on and what has been done.
1. Last July the engine started to miss or spudder at around 2,800 RPM. It starts fine and below 2,800 rpm is fine...also WOT is...
Hello,
Ok...Here is the prolem. Just last week my boat started to miss badly like I had a bent prop. Replaced the prop as it was due, but I still have the miss (vibration) at about 3,000 to 4,500 RPM according to my tach. It starts and idles fine and is smooth at a slow cruise. Then through...