FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 92 Javelin 389T. On the bow of the boat there are 2 storage bins. The middle larger one is a dry storage with no drain. On the port side in front of the console there is a storage bin as well but it has a drain line in it. Does anyone know if this drain has a trap door or is it just...
I just bought a 92 Javelin 389T to replace a bad hull/transom Procraft i have. The guy blew the OMC up, so i bought it to put my good 98 Mariner 115 on it. The problem i'm having is coming up with the right setup for the steering. The old boat has the single cable and appears to be the rotary...
All that i have researched just takes me back to the max HP rating a hull should have. What i would like to know is what the weight capacity would be of a hull instead of HP rating?
I just bought a 87 Glasstream 15'3" hull. I have a good motor on another boat, but the transom is rotten alone...
I have read a lot about what to check on this issue. I thought i remembered seeing one post with some good answers after troubleshooting was done, but now can't find it.
I've done some troubleshooting and found that with the key on, engine off, i get the steady alarm. When i disconnect either...