FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Sadly, I went to get my boat (1981 Celebrity) out for the summer and found two cracks (one on each side) of my lower unit when I was putting the muffs on it. Oil was coming out both sides. It's a 800 OMC stern drive with a 3.8L engine.
Does anyone know why this happened? I know water...