FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
After getting very frustrated trying to find wiring diagrams we finally figured it out. The boat had a new ignition switch that a marine service department installed because there was no key. I assumed it was good as it cranked the motor over fine never hiccupped etc....but after testing...
Thank you, I have a no spark condition and am skeptical the previous owner shorted the ECM. I have no power to the coil cranking but can not find wiring diagram for my ECM.
I have a 2012 Regal looking for wiring diagrams for the starting circuit. Serial # does not come up on Volvo's site (40869322 A 207405 43Gi-200-R) Bought the SELOC manual, no diagram for PCM, its fuel injected and not finding anything online except spam sites. Any help would be greatly...
I have a chipped prop on my 2013 Starcraft SCX200. It has the 5.0 Mercruiser with Alfa & a 4 blade prop. I want to stay with what it came with but can't make out all the numbers to reorder. 14? 18P. part #08?4852A46. Any help would be greatly appreciated. DS
1st time posting. I just bought from an auction 2013 Regal 190, 4.3GI-200-R Serial 40869322. 76 hrs. Auction replaced ignition switch and said it ran & did compression test. I have a crank no start condition, no spark, I have power to both wires (pink & Yellow) at the coil when key is...