FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all
I have an 1985 Bayliner With an AQ125B 2.1 liter engine. I replaced the inner seal for this water pump and it is still leaking. Any suggestions?:confused:
Ok folks. Some sea water entered the bell house bearing or primary drive shaft bearing. From what I can see the bearings are tight, no movement or grinding noise. I feel I need to change the bearing before it rusts. So do I need to pull the engine out to change that bearing or can it be done...
While checking the boat at the stern drive, I found a small hole in the bellows. Salt and fresh water entered the stern 270 and at the drive shaft bearing. plenty of sludgy oil in the bellows after removal.:mad: So far I sand blasted the yokes replaced the u joints, but having a hell of a time...