FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Had to pull my cowl on the water today and the airbaffle part # 9 fell in and sank... do I really need it? Or can I just jerry rig a new latching system?
As always thanx in advance
Will a VRO that came off a 90 work on a 200... only need the fuel pump side NOT the oiler???
my model is j200stletf 93
and I'm looking at an 1986 90 hp working VRO
Greetings all,
93 model j200STLETF SER # g03504324
I am rebuilding my carbs after motor has been sitting. high speed needle is pretty gummed up... so I'm doing a complete tear down and clean.
Here is my question
Boat ran well when I last ran it but the idle was a little rough (a boat shop...